I provide high-level services within a few specialized areas: Businesss Law, Company Law, Corporate Governance, Dispute Resolution and Financial Compliance. My legal advice is based on my sound practical commercial experience, including my extensive involvement in several Danish companies as board member.
I have previously worked as a Chief Analyst at Danske Bank and as a Legal Advisor to Dansk Industri (Confederation of Danish Industries). Therefore, my legal insight and commercial knowhow is based on a deep practical understanding of businesses that adds great financial value to my clients. In addition, I have served as professor with special assignments at Copenhagen Business School (CBS) for a number of years.
I am the sole owner of the Danish law firm Rose Advokater (Company Reg.no 25863313). I am a financial economist (both M.Sc. and Ph.D.) as well as a fully qualified Danish attorney-at-law.
I advise international venture and private equity funds as well as multinationals, in relation to Danish corporate and business law. I also provide consultancy services to international hedge funds on Danish capital market law (related to companies listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic stock exchange).
I provide the following legal advice
Corporate law and Corporate Governance including:
- Formation of public and private limited liability companies (“A/S” and “ApS” in Danish)
- Service as Board member appointed by non-Danish shareholders
- Branch representation in Denmark
- Advising in mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and drafting sales and purchase agreements, shareholder agreements
- Due diligence on Danish target companies
- Incentive contracts
- Share capital changes, warrants and convertible notes
- Changes to board of directors (“Bestyrelsen” in Danish)
- Liability and damages related to board of directors (class actions and litigation)
- Advice on shareholder minority rights of listed companies in Denmark
- Consumer credit/lending companies
- Danish regulation of cryptocurrencies
- Banking licenses
- Fit and proper requirements for directors of financial institutions in Denmark
- Approval of qualified owners of financial institutions
- Danish anti money laundering (AML) requirements and compliance
- Terms and Conditions
- Anti-Money Laundering policy (AML)
- Cookies Policy
- Link to the Danish Bar Association (“Advokatsamfundet”)
I am affiliated with Copenhagen Business School (CBS) as associated professor (main occupation). Therefore, there might be matters that I am unable to advice on, as I am aware about avoiding any conflict of interests.